TERMS & CONDITIONS
Advantage International (Sports & Language) Ltd.,
Provincial House, 3 Goldington Road,
Bedford MK40 3JY, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 7970 899216
U.K. Company Registration N°3524202
ENROLMENT / PAYMENT
The number of places on each course is strictly limited and you are advised to return your application form as early as possible. All bookings must be accompanied by a 30% deposit. Full and final payment must be made one month before the start of the course booked.
Payments must be made by bank transfer to the following account:
National Wesminster Bank 81 High Street, Bedford MK40 1NE
Name of account: Advantage International (Sports & Language) Ltd
IBAN : GB67 NWBK 6072 1108 3387 79
BIC : NWBK GB 2L
Important: If remitting directly to our bank account, please be sure that your name accompanies the transfer.
CANCELLATION FEES AND REFUNDS
There will be a charge (the deposit) for cancellations received more than four weeks before the start of the course booked. If a cancellation occurs after this date and up to 8 days prior to the start of the course, the charge will be 50% of the total cost. The charge for cancellations within 8 days of the start of the course (including “no shows” who fail to notify cancellation at all) will be the full price of the programme as booked. All courses started are due in full.
Advantage International has public liability insurance, but all participants are encouraged to take out personal insurance against theft or loss of money or personal possessions and against accident, injury or illness.
1. Applicants are deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Advantage International (Sports and Language) Ltd.
2. If Advantage International fails to receive payment in full one month before the start of the course, the reserved place may be treated as cancelled and cancellation fees, as decribed above, may be levied.
3. A reservation is fully constituted once the application has been confirmed by Advantage International (Sports and Language) Ltd.
4. Advantage International reserves the right to reject any applicant without assigning a reason.
5. The course management reserves the right to expel without refund any participant whose behaviour it considers unacceptable.
6. Applicants may be photographed and/or filmed for any publication relating to the promotion of language and activity holidays, and hereby give consent thereto.
7. The course management reserves the right to make such alterations to the day-to-day programme as may be necessitated by events beyond the management’s control or by consideration of the best interests of participants.
8. The law governing the contract between Advantage International (Sports and Language) Ltd. and the person responsible for the booking is the law governing England and Wales. The contract is deemed to have been made at Advantage International’s Office, Bedford, England.